Thursday, November 24, 2011

Done with Turkey back to the Fair!

Was done with our Thanksgiving dinner early since it is just my husband and I ...Started watching football and had the tilt-a-Whirl on my mind since last night since I finally got around to printing my pics from the fair.  So I decided to build a Tilt-a Whirl since could not find a decent looking piece of clip art went to work...used one of my own pictures that I had taken and started from the ride up.  I think it turned out pretty good, right up there with my bumper car.  The SVG for the Tilt-a Whirl is here.I hope you have a much fun with it as I did I did do a little ink enhancing with it since it had a lot of detail that would have caused some really small snivels, and I do not do snivels if I can help it. Did a little chalking too along the upper part of the hood,and the leather head part.  Have fun...Cindy

3 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Thanks so much it's a cute one

Anonymous said...

TY so much!! that is an awesome file!

Joanne said...

What a great job on this one. Thank you for sharing