Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Turkey Card


Okay I have been bitten by the make a turkey card bug, saw the Gobble till you Wobble on the web, was not liking cutting it out from a cartridge since I do not own that many I am kinda a DIY person so...I made one myself.  He is so cute, made the feathers from a leaf I found made it three different sizes and then made a shadow to mount the whole bird on  drew in the legs.  The legs will be on the svg but decided it would be a booger to glue them on so they got tossed .  The paper for the one set of leaves I have gotten emails about so the name of the paper was a Heidi Grace harvest card stock flower.  Tried to find it on line to give you a link but it appears to be not there, had purchased mine at AC Moore. I just cut them the parts out tonight and put them together in about an hour.  The back round I used was an idea Tricia Morris had done on Club scrap where she stamped a bunch of stamps in back round and then colored it here and there with inks.  Have fun making these guys they were a blast.....Happy Thanksgiving it is around the corner got to get these in mail tomorrow....get your svg for the turkey here.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

your turkey cards are so cute!