Sunday, May 12, 2013

Hells Bells and other annoying things!!

Days like today is when TECHNOLOGY SUCKS!  I am sitting here with a phone that works but will not send mesages or phone calls because some how the service provider has screwed up my automated payment on my phone and i have no FUNDS to do anything with.  Will have to wait till my husbnd comes home to use his phone so they can do something to fix the problem and active the phone how do they do theat when u are a new subscriber and u have the only phone on the plan sounds like someone can not figure out where the on button is!!  I have approximately 27 messages from them telling me I have no funds, but yet they can waste my non funds on sending me messages!! I do not understand. It all started when my voice recognition went on the fritz end of the week  earlier that week had sent a photo or rather tried to when we received a new camera for our endoscope and it was a neon green thank god horses are color blind or they would need sunglasses to look a this thing anyway went to send it noticed a red circle on it with an x and low and behold the thing did not send so that is when it started but did not  know what to make of it...The worst thing about not having service is that if I was out and about and did not know this had happened I would be virtually stranded.  That sounds a little scary to me at this point.  Sometime when I am working I must go out and meet docs somewhere out range is pretty large and I could have to go miles like 30-40 to met them to bring out piece of equipment, since a lot of times I use the GPS and it is great but what if it went out when I was out there and had no idea of where to go from wherever....not a position I want to be in.  I have reactivated it 4 times today 2 times earlier and just a few ago....and still no phone.  I ask what did we do before we came so dependent on these little wonders who when they work are so wonder ful and fun but when they do not u wish you had never seen them in you life.  Oh well my husband should be home soon so WE can get with THEM and get this issue squared away.    Wil be back soon working on some rain boots dying to get started on and see what comes of the designs I have in mind for them....nothing to do with pray glue or fabric.....hint though they are now red all over sort of like the newspaper but in color......

No comments: