Saturday, December 24, 2011

Found another reason to post



Well got annoyed last night was looking for an svg for a gift card.  So I found a plain one one but that was not what I wanted, of course wanted on with something Christmas theme, nothing elaborate.  So I have been busy today making 3 new gift card holders with snowflakes on them. I have snowflake 1, snowflake 2, and snowflake 3.  I also did photos did not really detail them wanted to get them out here in case someone else was doing a little last minute gifting and had no where to look. Hope these help someone out, will probably be making some for  birthdays shortly since these were easy once I got the main shape down.  Just realized did not take the pictures in order so you can not tell which card is which.  The Green one is flake 2, the red card is flake number 1 so that leaves the blue on which is flake # 3.

10 comments:

Four11Lady said...

Very nice files..........have a very Merry Christmas.........TFS:)

Becca said...

I love these. How cute. I am still learning how to make my own files. TFS!!

Cant wait to see your new ones.

Becca

scrappinbeccascraftroom.blogspot.com

Annette said...

Very pretty! Thanks and have a Merry Christmas.

patchworkhen said...

Thank you for sharing!

Christmas Blessings, parchworkhen

Belle said...

Beautiful snowflakes...perfect for next Christmas....Thank You for sharing!!!!!

Merry Christmas and a creative New Year!

Claudia

Becky Jo said...

Your snowflake gift card holders are just lovely! Thank you so much for your generosity in sharing the files.

Joanne said...

Love all the snow flakes .. just like the real ones all different. I know these will come in handy next year perhaps.
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas day :-)

Cheri said...

Thank you for sharing...Hopefully I'll remember them for next Christmas.

Jeanette said...

Thank you for sharing these great gift card holders. Love the snowflakes! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Jeanette

Alicia B said...

Awesome Files, Thanks for sharing! *Hugs*