Saturday, June 9, 2012

Okay Camisole Wearers unite!! HAHAHAHA

Get it they are united on one hanger...This may not be the most earth shattering thing to come up with but right this sec think it is the bomb, until one of you ladies out there on the web can give me a better Idea I am going to go with this.  I was tired of trying to find a camisole to go with whatever outfit I wanted to wear and was tired of looking for it on the last shirt I wore it with.  So fond these cute shower curtain rings at the thrift store of course and they were so colorful looked like candy drops, thought they would be a great way to hang them some way.  Of course tried them just on a hanger and they all slid to the one end then grabbed this old wooden pants hanger and put all them on it and snapped it shut and it held them in place now it is hanging in my closet all sorted and easier to find than before.....got room for a couple of more should be at least 12 of them there hooks wise not camisoles, going to probably bend them a little more so they will not slip off hanger, but for now they are okay the way they are.  Short an  sweet going to go start re-fashioning some more Hawaiian shirts got today.    This time will try and do a step by step tutorial on another V-neck one, the other was so comfortable that I made last week-end.

1 comment:

Nadine @ Chic with the Kool-Aid Mustache said...

I saw this on Pinterest and just had to come tell you how freakin' ingenious this is and I can't believe I didn't think of it first! LOL I use shower curtain hooks on an old curtain rod to hang my jewelry from so this should have been a no-brainer! Love it...now I'll always be able to find my damn camisoles, Thanks!